Monday, October 15, 2018

Krazy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies


  There's something about peanut butter cookies that takes me back to my childhood. My great grandfather roasting fresh picked peanuts in Granny's gas oven. Those are the sweet sweet memories that bring a smile to my face. Being a peanut butter addict brought on many fears w hike entering into my keto journey . But I quickly learned while it may not be what some consider "strict keto" ; I could continue to enjoy it in moderation .  The following is a recipe for KETO FRIENDLY peanut butter cookies. Hope you enjoy !

Krazy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto macros :
(Per cookie)
105 Calories
9g of Fat
4g of Protein
2g of Net Carbs

Ingredients
1 cup peanut butter (no sugar added)
1/2 cup granular erythritol
1 large egg 

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Before using granular erythritol some like to make it finer by blending but this is not required. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Now make 1 inch balls with your cookie dough. Press down with fork if you'd like that iconic pbcookie look . Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown . Cool on baking rack if available .  Welcome to keto cookie heaven :)

1 comment:

Best Ever Ranch Dressing ... And It's Keto!!

Best Ranch Dressing Ever ! Keto Macros ( Per 2 Tablespoons ) Carbs 1g Protein 2g Fat 13.5g Calories 140 Ingredients 1/2 cup...